I wore this look last weekend and am obsessed with this chunky sweater. I've seen this style of knit with 3D bally (?) details all over Instagram but could never find an affordable version. I saw this one on Vici and never have entered my credit card so quickly. It's currently sold out in both colors but they are restocking pretty often!!
One of the questions I get the most from friends is, "where do you shop?" I have a list of 20 + stores that I check while doing my daily browsing and thought I'd share them with y'all! It was way too overwhelming putting them all together at once I'll post a couple at a time. Keep reading to see where I do my shopping and any helpful tidbits I've learned a long the way.
| scarf: Nordstrom | sunnies: Nordstrom | sweater: Vici Collection | denim: H&M | booties: Forever 21 |
where i shop
Lulu's has been on my radar since college. It offers a amazing style for great prices! I will say they do have some pricey items for sale (but I stay away from those lol).
I love love love their shoe selection. You can find really cute heels for around $40 and flats/sandals around $20. Like anything, lower the prices, the lower the quality. I have torn through flats from here in just a few months, but they are so cheap I don't mind! They also have the cutest accessories, check out their bags and jewelry. So affordable. I've never purchased evening wear from Lulu's but if you are on the hunt for bridesmaids dresses, the selection is amazing!
Things to know about Lulu's:
- Amazing customer service, I have used their chat function a few times and have always been impressed.
- Once you purchase from them they email you exclusive discounts. It works on me every gdamn time!!!!
Asos is one of the first places I check while online shopping. Not only do they always have items that are unique and on trend, they have thousands of affordable options. I started shopping there in college for my sorority formals and was hooked instantly. Since then I go there for swimwear, formal attire (my little sister's prom look was 100% ASOS), and anything I find in the petite section. It's so good for us shorties.
Things to know about ASOS:
- You can pay $19 for 2 day shipping for an entire year. I literally threw my money at them.
- Students receive 10% off always!
- Petite, Tall, and curvy collections are available
- Every item has a video so you can see a model wearing it
Vici Collection is an online retailer based out of southern California. They have an amazing Instagram account where they post every item from every collection. It's basically like shopping the website. I have bought everything from THE best chunky sweater (wearing in this post) to bathing suit coverups to dresses. Their price point hovers between $40-$60 with most items at $48.00. Fifty bucks on a top is a bit pricey for me, so I only order from them if something REALLY jumps out at me. Word to the wise, their inventory goes QUICK. If I see an item and wait on it for a day, it will be sold out. every time. They do restocks pretty often though, so always enter your email to be notified if something you like is sold out.
Things to know about Vici:
- Most of their items only come in S, M, L (I'm typically an XS in tops so thats a bummer)
- They offer discounts pretty frequently on their Instagram (@vicidolls)
- You have to pay for returns, so I only recommend ordering if you know it will fit/you'll like it.
P.S. is it veechi? Vichey? someone plz advise, because I say both every time
So I was anti-Nordstrom for SO long because while they have an incredible selection and awesome designers, the majority of it is out of my budget. For so long I just used it as a cut through to get to the rest of my mall. Then they got Topshop and sucked me in. While Topshop itself is still pretty expensive, it's one of my go-tos when I want to spend a little more on a blouse or dress (more on Topshop another time). If you want affordable trendy sunglasses, look no further than the BP section. Most are under $15 and they carry a pretty large amount of Quay sunglasses if you want to spend a little more. I almost never spend more than $20 on sunglasses, so this is my top place to feed my sunnies addiction.
Things to know about Nordstrom:
- There is a "Shop Your Store" function on Nordstrom.com. I've purchased a few things on there and picked it up at my local Nordstrom same day! It's amazing.
- Their customer service is top notch!!